Tips for Traveling to Lessons
Suggested by students
1. Use the same bag each week for all of your piano books. Pack it the morning of your lesson (or the night before!) so you don't have to do it later. Double-check to make sure you've packed everything:
2. Bring a water bottle for lesson time and a snack for the car.
3. Bring a book to read or homework to do in the car or while waiting.
4. Leave a little early so you don't feel rushed while driving to your lesson.
5. Remember to wash your hands just before your lesson begins.
Check here for the master calendar with this year's schedule.
"How Playing Piano Makes You More Successful in Life"
"Science Shows How Piano Players' Brains Are Actually Different From Everybody Elses'"
"Science Just Discovered Something Amazing About What Childhood Piano Lessons Did to You"
The Fundamentals of Piano Practice
"Why Kids Need to Move, Touch and Experience to Learn"
"3 Things Parents Must Tell Their Children When They Begin a Musical Instrument"
Listen to composition students' latest pieces on our Soundcloud page:
Look at our latest photos and videos on our Instagram page:
My Music Staff
All lesson details live here from scheduling to makeup lesson credits to payment information. Every student has a login. Use yours anytime to check any of the details listed above OR create your own online practice log!